Information processing cookies
MOBY is committed to protecting your personal information and this document is intended to help you understand what information we may collect about you and how we use it.
What are Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device on the server of a website and that only the server will be able to retrieve or read the contents.
It contains some anonymous information and allows the website to remember certain information.
The cookies used on the website are either persistent ( ie they remain stored until they expire, on the hard disk of the personal computer of the user/visitor ) on that session ( that are not permanently stored on the computer user / visitor and disappear with the closing of the browser ) .
- Identify the time of authentication on the website. In this way the company can provide product recommendations, display personalised content, to provide other functions and personalised services;
- Provide content, including advertising, relevant to your interests on the website. The advertising defined according to your interests is subject to your preferences;
- Keep track of preferences you marked;
- Keep track of items that are stored in your cart.
The different types of cookies
- Cookies or browsing session: used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user ;
- or Analytics: if used directly by the site operator to collect information on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- or Cookie feature: allowing the user browsing the function of a sert of selected criteria ( eg .: type price list ) in order to improve the service .
- faces to create profiles on the user, are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of surfing the net.
How to check the Cookie
Do you have to accept cookies in order to visit?
No, not necessarily. You can disable cookies, including those used by our website, simply by turning off the cookie function in your browser or denying permission for disclosures. However, some parts of the website, as well as other websites, may not operate properly when turned off this feature. For example, in the case of access to the private or during the checkout process, the website will not proceed in the absence of authentication provided by cookies.